Gate Shipping offers our clients marine professionals who carry out all cargo, marine and hull surveys and inspections for sea, air and land shipments. We also provide port captain services for bulk, break-bulk and special cargos in all Turkish ports.
- CARGO SURVEYS and INSPECTIONS: Cargo inspections for Bill of Landing, Letter of Credit, Sale and purchase contracts, quality control, quantity verification etc.
- PROJECT CARGOS: Complete inventory, packaging and transportation from inception to arrival destination.
- HULL SURVEYS: Damage to hull, equipment and machinery. Vessel condition/vetting for sale and purchase, chartering or insurance coverage. Vessel fitness to load cargo including hold cleaning & condition and water tightness. Collisions, groundings and other marine accidents.
- MARINE SURVEYS: On and Off Hire Bunker and Condition surveys, Draft survey to determine bulk cargo quantities, General Average surveys.
- TANKERS: Cargo shortage, contamination and expediting cargo operations. Ullaging and sampling of petroleum products, vegetable oil, molasses and all bulk liquid cargoes.